Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?
Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West
Does anyone think it might be good tomorrow at Miller/Lake with the West winds?
- Pump Master
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: Old Town, Chicago
Notice how the wind picks up and jumps back down in a few hours. Indicative of a storm. Just catch the leading and trailing edge of it, but come in when you start seeing it get too close. Too much south in it too. Wolf or St Joe would work.
Adrien - 773-208-3443
7,12 Epic Screamers
2014 7,9,10,12,17 Blade Triggers
2014 132x41 Axis Vanguard
- Wind Whore
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:07 pm
- Location: Lincoln Park - Chicago
what time of the day were you considering?
- Kiter Noob
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm
- Location: Northwest Indiana & Chicago
Return to Where to Ride Today
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests