Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?
Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West
looks like pond may get some decent wind in PM. if storm held off i will be playing in the gust.
- Master of Kite
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:05 pm
- Location: Villa Park
Storm should hold off and stay North. Check the clouds and radar every few hours though. Should be good wind from now until tonight.
I'd go, but a bunch of stuff broke down so I'm waiting on it all to come in. Zulutimer (Paul) has me covered for tomorrow at Montrose if that is still going to play out.
Adrien - 773-208-3443
7,9,10,12 Epic Screamer
10,14 Eclipse Thruster
129cm Epic Spartan
- Wind Whore
- Posts: 1739
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:07 pm
- Location: Lincoln Park - Chicago
Return to Where to Ride Today
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest