Shbygn Friday June 25th

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Postby jarch » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:11 am

Sheboygan will happen
jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Northerner » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:42 am

Sheboygan should get wind today, might not get a huge bump but it will blow.

Beaches here have been packed, tuesday we had some nice riding and when I went to rig I had trouble finding a spot with a safe amount of room.

Water is also fairly warm, with lots of swimmers, so we need to keep our kites out of the main beach Period.

So if anyone comes up here today please go as far south on the beach to rig and ride there.

Jon you coming up to ride? Please say yes.

Thanks,
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby West » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am

The recipe is there for Shesablowin'.....Sherriff has been trying to get in touch with me. That can only mean one thing.....get ready to RIP!!!

The Point will fire today....maybe all weekend. Should be some kiting up and down the Mi side this wknd, just feel it out.

Pump 'em up!!!! Remember that it is SUMMERTIME and the beaches can become crowded......Be safe and be respectful!!! It's amazing how much fun can be had by all when those basic steps are followed. :D
West
Wind Whore

Postby Artem » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:51 am

Sheriff I'm coming up in a couple of hours with henry.
Black 2011 12m North Vegas, Orange Best HP Nemesis 7m, 134cm Naish Thorn, 8'6 surfboard
-------------------------------------------------------
Artem
Artem
Boosticus Maximus

Postby West » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:26 am

On the road to the land of comraderie..............boy how I like the beach crew up there!!!! :wink:

Bout to be some Spotted Cows lounging on the beach!!!!!!!

Rocks ashakin' and the Zep a crankin'.....and across the 50 miles of the BIG LAKE will be Da Haven crew rippin' the POINT!!!! OH yeah, SUMMERTIME!!!
West
Wind Whore

Postby gbleck » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 am

Dang Sheboygan looks like fun. Gota get up that way some weekend.
Me = 145lb + 6" + (15M spd3 dlx, 11M x-bow, Kahoona 9.5M, 7.5V2) + Zap skim, home made 133 orange carbon aka Bifrost, home made black 170x50 cabon racing light wind tt, 133 wide tip carbon) + red helmet
gbleck
Master of Kite

Postby West » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 am

Sheboygs was good!!!!!!!!!! Rode from bout 1 till 6. 12s were the call. Up and down on the inside, but filled in on the outside.

Good crowd from Milw, Green Bay, Madison, Chicago, and of course the local crew. Cooler full of refreshments. Lots of smiles going around!!

That's the way to operate a beach Sherriff. Several newcomers, had to lay down the law a couple of times, but all in all a safe kiting afternoon. Kudos to the man wearing the star at the beach. Good hanging with Mr. Hospitiality.

Until next time, thanks again boyz!!
West
Wind Whore

Return to Where to Ride Today