9-3

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Postby rustyb » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 am

V, i can see why your ankle would get sore with all the hard riding and freestyle moves you are doing. At 64 years old my style of riding has become alot more relaxed and less intense than you young guys.

Hope to see you in the area again soon also.
RUSTY
" If it cant kill ya, its not a sport."
rustyb
Kite Crew in Training

Postby Misfit » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 am

Was great to get some nuking conditions at Michigan City Friday. I actually got the opportunity to bust out my 7m which was soooooooo much fun! The waves just kept building and building and building. Had a chance to give a couple of the new Windigo kitesurf boards a try and they were sick! Leno, i'm going to just do an extended demo next time....... like 3 months. Lol. I didn't get there till around four so I missed the morning crew but was stoked to see some old friends and meet some new friends. Can't wait for the next one!

Cory
Forum Nerd. I like to talk a lot but don't get out much.
Misfit
Wind Whore

Postby Ben » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:25 am

V glad I could help out, love your riding style and I am happy to be able to get you on the water even if it was only for a few moments. One of the more intense days out on the lake for me, getting out past the shore break was a chore. still a lot of fun and good to meet some new people on the beach. Hopefully this is only the beginning of a great fall.
7,9,12m Bandit V, Infinity V2, 135 xenon, 154 door
Ben
Pump Master

Previous

Return to Where to Ride Today