Kenosha Sunday

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Kenosha Sunday

Postby ssauve66 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm

strong SE winds tomorow, looks like kenosha t me. wheres everyone heading?
-------
Sean
ssauve66
Pump Master

Re: Kenosha Sunday

Postby IVO » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm

ssauve66 wrote:strong SE winds tomorow, looks like kenosha t me. wheres everyone heading?

So you are not that rusty after all :twisted:

All depends on the storm tmr..
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby Northerner » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 am

Sean, Don't you be afraid of adding an extra hour to that drive to get some bigger waves. I'm thinking that in the afternoon the showers are going to be gone and the waves building up here. Some of the mad town crew is coming up today and we are going to be killing the downwinders and the elbow will be peeling. Though Kenosha will be a good call as well, I still wanted to give ya a Sheboygan invite.
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby ssauve66 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Almost made it up to sheboygan but as im heading down the highway "im looking out my window and theres a seagul flying due north!" so i stoped at kenosha. Besides I can't-no-show at Kenosha when its SE. I'll be around for another few weeks so let me know the next good lookin sheboygan forecast for some elbow peeeeeelin

was good and strong there this mornin, til the wind switched 180 degrees about 90 seconds after i landed my kite to go take a leak (good thing i borrowed West toasty wetsuit cause i never STOP to take a leak when i'm in mine). I turn around and my kite tossed my board and the sand weighing it down and is bouncin around the beach. never seen that happen before, but i guess you can expect the unexpected on Lake Michigan!
-------
Sean
ssauve66
Pump Master

Postby WaWaZat » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 am

I forwent the 38 degree water and the hour drive in lieu of a nice, 70º day buggy sesh in a field near Lansing airport. A bit gusty but fun nonetheless. A site encouraging enough to stop curious, yet courteous motorcyclists, bicyclists & walkers also enjoying the balmy day. Spring has sprung!
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite.com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Postby IVO » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey Sean,I spoke to West today,I didnt realized that this is you buddy :lol: ..so next time give me a call,I PM'd you my number on Saturday..
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Return to Where to Ride Today