Montrose Today

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Re: Montrose Today

Postby IVO » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I do remember your nick from last time..excellent work!!Glad you took more pictures of others second time around as well,Im sure they do appreciate it ..
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby photoguy » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm shooting with a 300mm fast lens and its big I could not hand hold anything larger than that with any accuracy. with a tripod I would not be fast enough. I shoot what is coming closest with the best light. I try to get everyone but most of the pics when you are out farther just don't have the clarity. I know from last year that riding closer to shore is more dangerous so I get it. I'm just photoguy trying to get good pics.

I'll be around all month except for a short trip around the 20th and I want to get more of you guys so if you know a good day is coming please email me and I will do my best to show up.

Are the other locations like Kenosha or Michigan City more remote? Where are you consistently riding closest to shore ?

Here's what I'm working with when I shoot you farther out. the first pic then the crop. not much detail

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hbchicago/ ... /lightbox/

p://www.flickr.com/photos/hbchicago/613 ... /lightbox/

Hope that helps. I want to get pics that all of you can enjoy with your friends and family and I want good pics for my file it will help me to get real jobs :)
photoguy
Pump Master

Postby photoguy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

A few more.

Will you guys be out late week? Where?

http://www.flickr.com//photos/hbchicago ... 8016/show/
photoguy
Pump Master

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos