TWO WAYS TO BUILD A TWIN TIP

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

TWO WAYS TO BUILD A TWIN TIP

Postby BRO » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:04 pm

There are two ways to build a twin tip. West Hansen and Jerry Hartung each show a different approach to twin tip construction. Grab a beer, sit back and have a look

http://www.brokite.com/2012/page/techtalk.html
BRO
Pump Master

Re: TWO WAYS TO BUILD A TWIN TIP

Postby IVO » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Thank you for sharing this Jerry!

Its nice to see where the boards are coming from.West brought me new board couple days back and it happen to be one of the top wave day this season for me yet.I thought last year hybrid model was amazing,but I got to say,I was blown away very quickly.I did start to ride switch last year(tried),because I couldn't stand anymore going right on left going waves as most our condition are,I need all the help I could get and my last BRO did that job to excellence.We had overhead nice surf on Saturday and after few bottom turns I had more radical approach than ever before,I could really open up with hand drag at the bottom turn.I like how these boards have same consistent smooth slide at a turn,but still hold edge and support that move all the time.Such a amazing balance between those two.On my first year of kitesurfing I almost give up of this sport,because I thought I would never be able to kite to the right :lol: ,hang out couple more months and finally learned that.Last year fall I thought I would never be able to ride waves switch atleast with some "style"(ride waves the way I would feel happy and satisfied after sesh),this summer I say it might be finally possible for me because these boards and work you guys put into it.

Thank you for that!!
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Re: TWO WAYS TO BUILD A TWIN TIP

Postby Pier » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:11 pm

West, thanks for making the video! It made my day... :D
Pier Paolo - six3o 6four0 2o8seven
Pier
Resident Windfreak

Return to Pictures and Videos