west michigan video

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

west michigan video

Postby BOLT » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:13 pm

i know some of you made it to michigan this weekend. i hope you all had a great time! here is some local footage of the west michigan area.

www.unrealrealm.neptune.com

click on "new WM movie"

sorry mac users.
BOLT

Postby STF » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:29 pm

BOLT!!!

GREAT VID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it alot, big air! That dude in the Neon Green outfit...LOL!!
love it!

Man some flat water over on that side of the lake, i never, never kited in flat water before!

After watching that i am gonna make the drive over there for a weekend.

Where was most of that filmed? What beach? can you pitch a tent on those beaches?

That was a Nice WW too!

Give is more

thanks

STF
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby bolt » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:55 pm

most of that video was filmed at white lake/ holland/ or little sable point.

forecast does not look good for holland this weekend so on saturday and/or sunday i am heading to little sable point.

forecast for LSP is SW winds @ 7-10 for both days but if it is sunny and warm those sand dunes will kick a mean thermal and it will be more like 15-25 mph.

you can't really camp any where legally on the beach. there is a state park and another camp ground w/ in 2-5 minute drive from the point.

we get big waves over here on the right days. but if you ride the point or behind a channel wall you can get some nice flats.

i am going to make a full on movie this year so at some point i have to come down and document the chitown scene.
bolt

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:51 pm

NIce

The Windy City Warriors will be ready for that.

If the forcast is that low you still think it will blow this weekend over there?

The forcast for Chicago side is crap so might make the drive if its gonna happen?

Some of the Chicago crew is gonna go throw their suppoet for Unsalted tonight here in Chicago at it First Showing? and then party on after the movie.

STF

little sable

Postby bolt » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:41 pm

little sable should be good on sunday but saturday doesnt look so good.

it's a gamble... for me it's way less of a drive then for you guys.... i would feel bad if you got skunked on my behalf. on SW sunny days you can pretty much double the forecasted wind speed.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... ears%2C+mi

mears, mi is calling for SSW winds at a max of 11 mph and sunny for sunday so it sounds like a great point day.

i hear unsalted was a great movie.
bolt

DRUNKEN MOVIE

Postby Noabacca » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:55 pm

So, Andy, did you tell the folks with the Macs

You can download the first edition movie at

http://www.msu.edu/user/pennnoah/unreal.wmv

Featuring the drunks and lost cows of Michigan.

Staring Andy Bolt, Noah Penn, RustyB, BigAir, MattS, to name a few.

-Bacca
Noabacca

Postby Noabacca » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm

I just like that shot, too much
Noabacca

Postby rhumbaflappy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:48 pm

That's a sweet moment frozen in time. Looks like his board landed clear. That woulda left a gash...
R/F
rhumbaflappy
Resident Windfreak

Postby Guava » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:54 pm

I don't know, if that kite is directly downwind, that board looks like its got him in its sites. That's gonna hurt. Hopefully he cleared it! Great shot though...
The Green Guy
Guava
Wind Chaser

Return to Pictures and Videos