Sara doing well!

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Sara doing well!

Postby V » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:23 am

Mike was good enough to point out Sara as she was coming in. She was a bit out when I took this but looking good! I got some ridiculous pictures that are freaking awesome from the contest. Karl I caught your kiteloop buddy. I'll get around to putting them up as soon as I can.

V
Unstrapped!

Postby Chris@sharkless » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:29 am

nice pics, go Sara
Chris@sharkless
Kite Crew in Training

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:31 am

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so glad there's finally a picture of a girl on here! way to go sara!

nicole

Postby V » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:54 am

Chris I think I have some of you too, and Skip. I put up about half the photos (reduced to a fifth size) already:

http://www.chicagokitesurfing.com/kites ... ?gal_id=17

I'll get the rest up later this week and post an update when they are up there. Good seeing you and meeting Lindy for the first time. I'll see you guys soon hopefully. Love those beaches over there you guys get to ride all the time. Here's a great shot of Trent doing a backloop kiteloop with a board grab hooked in.

V
Unstrapped!

Postby sarajp » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:04 am

Thanks V... Now I can prove to all my friends that I actually do kiteboard! It was amazing to see so many kites at the point on Saturday and I really appreciate everybody being so encouraging to us newbies!
sarajp
Sand Bagger

Postby Chris@sharkless » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:06 am

That was awesome, Can't wait to ride with you guys again.
Chris@sharkless
Kite Crew in Training

Postby rhumbaflappy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:09 am

how were the winds saturday?
R/F
rhumbaflappy
Resident Windfreak

Postby V » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:41 am

Saturday the winds were rippin and we were at LSP all day. Everyone was throwing huge airs. It was an epic day most riders on 12m kites. I was on the 15m for a while, then had to use JAMs 13m which was pretty powered up for me. I could have gone to my 11m but had a bout of food poisoning and didn't want to waste energy by pumping another kite. It was sweet that day.

Sara I have two others as well. You were pretty far out when I took em but they are all the same shot of you riding in and slowing down.
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Guava » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:10 am

sounds like a great weekend. winds never really got great here on sat or sun. Glad you guys had fun! Congrats to sara for doing so well!
The Green Guy
Guava
Wind Chaser

Postby Chris@sharkless » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:09 am

awesome weekend, still thinking about it. I bruised my ribs, and almost lost my thumb that saturday haha, but was still sweet.
Chris@sharkless
Kite Crew in Training

Return to Pictures and Videos