O'Doyle Rules, and I Rules!

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

O'Doyle Rules, and I Rules!

Postby noabacca » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:08 am

Switch Trix

Damn Fine Pictures, of my self loving/hating ass

Soooo ronery, here.

-NBP
“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby Rorke » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:17 am

I think it's really cool that the three of you guys are wearing matching outfits in that first picture.
As a side note, for safety sake, you may not want to perform those tricks when you are so close to eachother. Not trying to be a nervous nelly, just thinking "Safety First"!
Take care,
Rorke
PS - I kid.
Rorke
Zen Levitator

Postby STF » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:41 am

yum

flat water!
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby noabacca » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:03 pm

Me and my two clone brothers practice the synchronized kiting thing, every weekend it is windy.

I'm always the last in the order, so, if one of them messes up in front of me, it will be their heads that gets hit with my board.

My middle clone has eaten too many cheese burgers this year, and has developed a pudgy belly.

Pray for wind

-NBP
Last edited by noabacca on Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby V » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:12 pm

I'm bringin' my McMahon jersey to MI with me next time!!! love seeing that chicken loop totally sheeted... I thought the middle guy was a vegan?
V
Unstrapped!

Postby noabacca » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:30 pm

Fully trimmed chicken line = FUN TIME!

McMahon, YEAH!

We can do the "Super Bowl Shuffle", bring a "Ghetto Blaster", we'll play it on your shoulder, with it aimed at your head.

Then my clone will do the "Truffle Shuffle" for an encore.

When are you guys due, again?
Michigan tour date?

-NBP
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby jarch » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:49 pm

Nice shots. Being able to get the sequence rocks. I will be heading up tomorrow morning if I can get the work I need to get done tonight..which looks like a 99% possibility. Looks like the afternoon may bring a little thermal kick up at LSP. I'll give you a call at the number you gave me on my way up. If I get no answer, I'll assume you're doing the Truffle Shuffle at your home spot and swing by with my Ghetto Blaster. Maybe I'll try a back roll Ghetto Blaster shoulder pass to blind :lol: V is probably heading up early Saturday a.m.
jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Postby noabacca » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:56 pm

Yeah, hopefully it blows.

Calling for SSW-SW

If you wanna do a downwinder, the time is tomorrow.

I'll be skipping out of work around 11-12ish.

4.5 day weekend!!!

WIND don't fail me now.

-NBP
noabacca
Master of Kite

Return to Pictures and Videos