Stunt Junkies featuring Jason Sleazak

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Stunt Junkies featuring Jason Sleazak

Postby Misfit » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:48 pm

Hey All,
Just got this forwarded to me and thought you might be interested.

The Discovery Channel was recently spotted filming at REAL Kiteboarding in Cape Hatteras, North Carolina. They were here July 17-21st filming an episode of Stunt Junkies, featuring the sport of kiteboarding and REAL team member Jason Slezak. For those of you that are not familiar with the show, Discovery basically writes a blank check to let the top athletes in the world attempt their wildest dream stunts.

Slezak’s stunt involved clearing the largest ramp to ramp gap jump, over land, ever attempted on a kiteboard. One large takeoff ramp was set up outside The Slick Island and a narrower landing ramp was then placed inside The Slick Island over 100 ft away ! The Stunt Junkies film crew, over 40 people deep, equipped with 2 boats, 3 jetskis, a helicopter and 15 different camera angles caught the stunt attempt on film and will air the show (and outcome !) on the Discovery Channel, Tuesday, September 5th at 10pm est.

DETAILS:
Network : Discovery Channel
Show : “Stunt Junkiesâ€
Misfit
Wind Whore

Location: Sitting in front of my computer nerding out and i've got 6.80% of the total posts to prove it ;)

Postby belekox » Thu May 31, 2007 10:38 pm

belekox
Kite Crew in Training

Postby belekox » Thu May 31, 2007 10:38 pm

img[http://www.kiteboardmilwaukee.com/Main/Gallery?action=download&upname=daliusinwinter.jpg]
belekox
Kite Crew in Training

Return to Pictures and Videos