New spot

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

New spot

Postby jkjaeschke » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:00 pm

Looks like Scott found a new flat water spot....

http://windsurfillinois.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=206

\m/
jkjaeschke
Resident Windfreak

Postby noabacca » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:54 pm

That's frick'n AWSOME!!!
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:15 pm

superb!

Postby dckiteboards » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:25 pm

id rather not kite.... :cry:
that doesnt do it for me at all
Door County Crew
dckiteboards
Resident Windfreak

Postby West » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:15 pm

I'd rather not kite.....I'd rather go to the D.R. or Baja or Maui or Corpus...are you kidding me :shock: ...you logged in to say that. Hopefully you got snow up there, or are you just laying on the couch and drinking beer? Maybe you put down a couple of wads of dead presidents to travel some where to kite, who knows. All I know is that Scotty has the bug, he was still out at South Haven when it was 33, with the water at 36. He drove two and a half hours each way for an hour's worth of freezing conditions, and was absoultely stoked!! Most people wouldn't consider it must less do it. I wouldn't do it either, but I wouldn't crap on it. Go get 'em Scotty G. And by the way I'm just bullshittin' you, I got too much time on my hands. Andrew from Sheboygan said that you guys got awesome conditions up there all summer and fall. I'll tell all of my Chicago buddies and we'll come stay with you and kite your local shreds. See you soon, West :lol:
West
Wind Whore

Postby dckiteboards » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:27 pm

I definitley throw down dead prez's. Colorado for a month is about one day away.. and more later...
see you in a month hopefully we will have snow when I get back.......

ill lay up some vids with the Gl1,
cheers
Door County Crew
dckiteboards
Resident Windfreak

Postby West » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:02 pm

Snowboarding? Snowkiting? Where in Colorado? By the way I assume dckiteboards stands for Door County Kiteboards...Are you making boards up there?
West
Wind Whore

Postby dckiteboards » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:08 pm

we were making boards but now I ride slingshot
I am heading to avon and Keystone with stops anywhere the winds blowing.... I am meeting anton from colorado kiteforce to see whats up and then just chillin
Door County Crew
dckiteboards
Resident Windfreak

Postby dckiteboards » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:09 pm

oh yeah and snowboarding skiing and snowkiting as well as backcountry at berthoud, the jane,etc.....
Door County Crew
dckiteboards
Resident Windfreak

Postby West » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:22 pm

Rip it up in the snow!! Does Anton's last name happen to be Pogue, a long shot I realize? Where do you live up in Door County, Andrew made it sound like a kiter's paradise up there, I'd like to make a trip up there next year? I asked about the kiteboard building, because I go down to Corpus to lay up some boards at OG.
West
Wind Whore

Postby dckiteboards » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:36 pm

you know what I dont know antons last name. thats sik you go to corpus I lived there for a cuple months two years ago, then I went to padre and then back up to dc for some time and then the next winter I was in CAbarete from nov through march.. sik sik sik. DC yeah there is no drama and we have our secret spots for sure. rock island is just ok we have better than that but he sure loved it... well Like I said i will post some vids on here as i get them... peaceout
chris
Door County Crew
dckiteboards
Resident Windfreak

Return to Pictures and Videos