things to be thankfull for

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

things to be thankfull for

Postby jensmadwind » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:32 am

my 12 meter xbow and 20 knots and a little sunshine last wednesday on washington island, i was able to show my father( the captain of the ferry in the backround ) kiteboarding. :shock:

zion/waukegan tommorow ????????
jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Postby West » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:22 am

Way to go Jens...did he get a kick out of it, I'd imagine you blew his mind. My Dad was a bull rider in Texas, and I remember the first time he saw me windsurfing, he couldn't get over it!! KITING now that must have knocked him out!!!! You should have pulled a Dimitri and jumped the damn ferry.
West
Wind Whore

Postby STF » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:15 pm

WHOA!!!

nice shots!

now where is that flat water?

S 2 the F
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby jensmadwind » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:27 am

Yeah my dad was pretty impressed as well as the rest of the crew and passengers, i came pretty close to the boat a couple times and my dad was really impressed with the control and turning ability, oh yeah and the elevation and hangtime. As far as the flat water goes that picture is the shoreline of detroit island taken the day i left with 0 wind, i did ride that shorline the day the pictures were taken but it wasn't flat it was tossing up really nice wave sets that went on for ever, only problem was it is all rock and boulders so my nice underground board doesn't look so nice anymore,( board bottom repair tips anybody) :?
jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Postby dckiteboards » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:36 pm

hey jens what up, yeah those are sik pics. lets go ride there sometime when its sunny and warm. We can show off to the ferry boats....
Door County Crew
dckiteboards
Resident Windfreak

Postby Northerner » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:14 pm

Sweet pics Jens, let me know next time you head to the north land.
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Return to Pictures and Videos