guess where may 23

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

guess where may 23

Postby jensmadwind » Wed May 23, 2007 11:52 pm

jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Postby jarch » Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 am

Jens, who was taking those pictures and from where? The top of the hill? I think that second one down is a new "secret spot somewhere in a state north of here" altitude record. That's got to be a 40 footer. HUUUUGE!! What size kite?

Painful...so painful. Stuck in the cube all friggin week. Glad someone is killin' it for me. Wish I could have made the trip. Next time...next time.
jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Postby palte » Thu May 24, 2007 1:42 pm

12m xbow 2
palte
Kite Crew in Training

Postby jensmadwind » Fri May 25, 2007 8:26 am

palte is right about the kite and the size, i was on it for the majority of the day. The pics were taken by my wife and the one with the kite in mid loop is taken from the sheriffs bluff. It was windy in madtown on wednesday as well but gusty, on the big lake the winds were as steady as a fan. Speaking of gusty, we went out in madtown yesterday on 5s,6s,7s it was seemed to be gusting well over 40. The water was beading up on the surface and just blowing off. I had a couple big jumps and they are on video somewhere i will post them eventually. Not to rub it in but i am so happy it is not windy today i need a day off.
jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Return to Pictures and Videos