tuesday in madison

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

tuesday in madison

Postby jensmadwind » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:58 am

these clips were put together by Craig Jefferies a local rider. They are from early afternoon tuesday. Matt stole this session on the skis.
technical defficulties on the videos.... will try to repost

jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Postby Herbie » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Nice pics Jens!
Well obviously no has let Bob's "incident" deter them from getting huge airs :lol:
Herbie
Resident Windfreak

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:25 am

hey...those were my pics from my truck. lol.

herb...those guys are for sure camera bitches. if the camera is running, there going big.

i took a bunch of vids on friday also and will have to post soon. unless we get one more good dump, our snow season might be over.
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Wind Whore

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:32 am

that last picture is one of my favorites. I just got lucky. I was out standing on my crutches and saw both guys...Craig and Matt...boost and they just hit it at the same time. It was one of those lucky shots.

the second picture show Matt boosting while karl is looking back. I had one picture of Matt that didn't show up due to the tree that was in the way, but he was about 10 feet higher than any other jump, so my best guess is 25-35 feet off the deck. that boy has some big cajones going this big on the snow/ice. Jens, Craig, Matt and Karl have all been going big all year and pushing each other.

it's inspiring for sure.
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Wind Whore

Postby Eric A. » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Unreal!

Great photos of a killer looking session.

I can't believe the heights that you boys are going on cement...oh wait I mean ice. And throwing in rotations too....just plain ILL.

They grow em big in Madtown that's for sure. Every kiter I've ridden with from Madtown is usually 20-30 feet in the air at any given moment.....those boys can ride.....it must be from riding on those little inland lakes....all that energy gettin confined has to be released somehow.

nice shots guys!....I'll save the 30 feet of the deck jumps for softer h20 molecules.
Eric A.
Kite Crew in Training

Return to Pictures and Videos