d'swamp part 2 - 6/18/08

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

d'swamp part 2 - 6/18/08

Postby kris » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:56 pm

janes back yard - notice the TV that floated in, dock sections, find the basketball!

the parking lot Image

behind charlies house Image

the boat launch now

charlies house, lakeside through the trees, notice the 2foot wall of sandbags. he has three pumps going full bore 24/7

charlies bunk house

floating tree out there

view down the road

look closely and you can see the point off in the distance, the trees standing in the middle of the lake are it!

Jane, the lady who own the grassy backyard that lets us set up in, has my phone number. I told her to call me when it recedes and they start to clean up and I'd help and try and get some other kiters out there too.

let me know if your feeling helpfull and I'll let you know when it happens
--------------K-r-i-s----------------------------
kris
Boosticus Maximus

Postby West » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:37 am

Unbelievable....Let me know when you get the call Kris, would love to help. Can't even fathom that the parking lot behind Charlie's is flooded. I bet the whole damn trailer park on the point must have gone under, what a terrible thing. Charlie's bunkhouse looks as though it is about to float away.
West
Wind Whore

Postby V » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 am

Holy crap! I just emailed Charlie to give him our regards and offered to help out if we can. That SUCKS!
V
Unstrapped!

Return to Pictures and Videos