june 9th

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

june 9th

Postby jensmadwind » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 am

10 mph?
jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Postby West » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:24 am

How were the Spotted Cows after that sesh? can u say TASTY!!!!!!!
West
Wind Whore

Postby Northerner » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Nice Loops!!! keep them coming

Jens I think these pics are the first time I have seen you on a twin tip this year.

Cory you would be proud with Jens's commitment to the surf board.
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby Misfit » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Jens is the man!

Cory
Forum Nerd
Misfit
Wind Whore

Location: Sitting in front of my computer nerding out and i've got 6.80% of the total posts to prove it ;)

Postby jensmadwind » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 am

Thank you for the props, but nobody gets better without inspiration. It was at the King of The Great Lakes a couple of years ago when I saw Cory rippin all over the place on a surfboard in huge conditions that I thought to myself " if he can do that I at least have a chance of staying on the board"

Last year I was starting to dabble with powered hooked in kiteloops, after a couple savage crashes and a long wind drought I lost the stoke to do them. This season in Madison there are a couple of guys who are going for them and doing it huge. Way bigger than any of the photos on this page. That brought back the stoke pretty quick.

helpful hint.. if your going to try to work up to the Mega Loop (I still am) wait for small kite conditions(9 or smaller, i am on a six in these pictures) and use short lines(kite has a better chance of completing the loop and cushioning the landing).

oh yeah, way too many spotted cows
10 mph?
jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Return to Pictures and Videos