Do you have kids and not time to ride?:)

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Do you have kids and not time to ride?:)

Postby IVO » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm

IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby lebeda12345 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 pm

That's cool video. But my daughter ( 4 years ) is little bit afraid of water and son is still to small ( 2 years ). But I am thinking this winter I'll give them a ride on the snow. i will attach sleigh to harness :D
Peter
lebeda12345
Pump Master

Postby seblue » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:48 am

That is fun I have been letting my son ride on a motorboard with me like that. I kinda can't tell the wife if I would try something like that maybe when I get better on the water.

There was somwbody on here that told me he tows his two kids in a small raft whne kiteboarding
07 SlingShot 15M Link,13M Fuel
6.2 M FelxiFoil Blade, MBS Comp 95 Pro
Sean 630-939-5001
seblue
Resident Windfreak

Postby V » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 am

THat's awesome, he's all one=handed leaning with dad....haha. Cool! I already put the handle pass bar up over the crib instead of those stupid baby crib hangers. Also been holding her upside down and swinging her around and she loves it. I can tell she's going to want to get tossed around. As I was kiting in LSP yesterday all day, my wife took her to the park where there were some water spouts and stuff and she said she loved the water. Ah yea! she's only 7.5 months but she'll get there.
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Safe_Cracker » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Awesome! I have two boys Jack 6 and Joey 10 they have been supportive of me but not to much into it. My learning curve has suffered but having them around makes it all worth the wait. This fall they will both be in school ALL DAY WOOHOOO my time is almost here haha!!! :lol:

Polo.
I could be wrong, but not usually

:)-~
Safe_Cracker
Kite Dominator

Return to Pictures and Videos