t-score-nia delivers again

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

t-score-nia delivers again

Postby anderson » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:04 am

Finally the wind showed up at tisco after the storms. Otherwise it would have been the biggest skunk we have ever had since we drove from Madison.

Started on a 14m and wrapped up on a 9m. I wished I had a 7m.

a couple of pictures (I will be posting the rest of them later).

IVO I was impressed seeing you riding buddy. Whether on a twin tip or surfboard you really raise the bar. You gotta teach me those bottom turns.

[img]http://bitao.smugmug.com/Sports/kiting/st-joe-jun-27th/DSC0292
/915903678_ApLvc-XL.jpg[/img]

Image[/img]
anderson
Resident Windfreak

Postby IVO » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Great shots Anderson and Liz,thank you..I didnt get anything good,because I was selfish and took only couple and nothing good 8)

On the riding subject,you were throwing some startrek moves as well man!!!Everybody was delivering A game as I noticed,always pleasure to kite in St.Joe,great people to ride with,too bad Paul was gone for the day,next time.

With bottom turns,there's no secret,it's all the board !!No more back foot slipagge,no more overshooting turn,no more adjusting your body position in high speed transitions,no more thinking if your angle is ok,speed and other gazilions stuff..

Its that board Anderson,BROKITE board!!The board just lock you in the turns no matter what you do,more speed,less speed,more power,its simply hold the line..I was eating concreate many times before,didnt happen to me once now..

That said,Im still waiting for that BIG day,to give a final test in the surf,looking forward to yours and Eric invitation for Silver beach!!
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby STF » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Sweet shots and moves boys!!!
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby adseguy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Lookin good guys!
Adrien - 773-208-3443
7,12 Epic Screamers
2014 7,9,10,12,17 Blade Triggers
2014 132x41 Axis Vanguard