Best ouija 2008 129 x 39 $175 with boardbag - SOLD!

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Best ouija 2008 129 x 39 $175 with boardbag - SOLD!

Postby Dutchkiteboarder » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 am

Well its time to say goodbye to this board since I am getting a new one. The board is a real beast, not a beginners board for sure! Ask Gie he rode it in Tawas, Michigan. My Best Ouija served me really well. Upgraded the pads from the old Best Pads to the very comfortable Liquid Force pads. The board is really as new little wear from normal use not abuse. Will Post the pictures later this week. Board is always rinsed off after every session. No major scratches or dents, the board really looks like its never been used. I am looking to get around $175 (or other reasonable offer) included my boardbag that fits this kiteboard really well! I used to travel with the boardbag a lot to the Caribbean islands so it is travel proof! About the board:

If you are pushing the limits of your equipment and want a board that will smooth out the chop and help you land more of your tricks time after time, then you owe it to yourself to try the new Ouija.

The Ouija board is designed for the way you ride, shaped to excel in radical conditions and designed to help you land the biggest jumps and most complicated new-school tricks.

An all-new laminated wood core and ABS rail construction has allowed the R&D team to create a radical freeride/freestyle board with reduced weight and lower internal volume. Tailored soft and hardwood laminations allow us to place the pop exactly where you want it, while keeping the weight out of the places you do not.

Reduced swing weight makes it easier to initiate and stop rotations and helps you nail your landings. Reduced internal volume and a thinner rail profile help the Ouija to cut deeper into the water, giving added grip you can trust in heavy chop and overpowered wind conditions.

Our ABS rail ensures you get a ding-resistant board that will take the rough while delivering the smooth. A gentle tunnel concave delivers exceptional rail-to-rail and carving control integrated with our flex tip design to ensure you make the softest landings even from the highest jumps.

The Ouija is the perfect board for the experienced rider looking to get radical with their riding. With a true snowboard construction and full-color printing, the Ouija looks as radical as it rides, and is guaranteed to be the standout board on the beach this season.

Design Features:

Snowboard construction with ABS rail: Strong and light with a thin rail that helps you hold down the power and slice upwind at insane angles.

CNC machined graded Poplar wood core: We mill out every spare gram to keep weight at a minimum without sacrificing any strength.

Controlled flex zones: 3D shaping in the tip and tails helps push the flex out into the tips, where you need it for soft landings from any height.

Marinized deck inserts: Heavy duty brass inserts are corrosion resistant and tough enough to allow you to swap your straps and pads as often as you wish.

Multi-axis fibreglass construction: Bi-axial and unidirectional reinforced glass fibre allows us to place strength and flex damping precisely to control the flex over the entire board. The Exceptional pop delivered by the Ouija is a product of our exacting construction.

Offset insert position: Strap inserts are offset towards the heel edge to allow you to rail the board in heavy chop and the strongest winds.

Abrasion resistant top and bottom sheets: HDPE top and bottom sheets resist abrasion and beach rash.

CMKY screened print: A top spec board deserves the finest graphics available. The Ouija receives a luscious four colour silk screen print that is as deep and as glossy as any custom auto spray job.

Size: 129 x 39cm
Core type: 'Poplar wood'
Fins: 4
Bottom shape: Concave
Last edited by Dutchkiteboarder on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dutchkiteboarder
Kite Dominator

Re: Best ouija 2008 129 x 39 $175 with boardbag

Postby Dutchkiteboarder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 pm

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Dutchkiteboarder
Kite Dominator

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale