F-One Bandit 4 12m (2011) $880

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

F-One Bandit 4 12m (2011) $880

Postby sbnovak » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:14 am

MSRP: $1789
This kite is great for snow kiting or so I hear. This one has never been in the snow considering I only got it a few months ago. Ever wonder what its like to rip across an open field full of untouched powder? Make your own tracks on a frozen like with a little snow or an open field! Perfect way to get that powder you can only dream about boarding in Michigan! This kite has been flown a handfull of times and I absolutely love it. Only reason I am getting rid of it is to get the Bandit 5. I finally
talked myself into upgrading despite the minor differences. B4 is a delta C shape, so the response is incredible and the pop is insane. I fell in love with this kite after owning a quiver of Cabrinhas. Flew it once and bought it! This is one of the best kites I have flown hands down. Wind range is HUGE. I am 170lbs and have had it out in ranges from 13.5mph to 28mph on water all trimmed out of course, but it was a blast! On the snow I would say 8-20mph. This is just for the kite and bag. If you want the bar, lines and pump the price is $1200 firm. Like I said, I don't have to sell it. I am just looking to upgrade!

Color scheme is black and tan

Here is a video about the kite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWtOldqb1E

sbnovak
Kiter Noob

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale