Brand New - 2011 F.One Bandit IV 14m Complete

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Brand New - 2011 F.One Bandit IV 14m Complete

Postby otto123 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello,

*****Please see the underlined updates. I neglected to add Black to the color as the kite is actually all black with red accents. And the price, I am dropping to $1,000.00 + shipping. I need to get rid of my equipment to plan for my new baby girl.*****

I have a brand new 2011 F.One Bandit IV 14m for sale. It is complete with 2011 Airlite bar, backpack and pump. Color is Black/Red not just red. A note on the Airlite bar, there was a recall on the safety release for the chicken loop...that recall has been taken care of. I have installed the new safety release on the chicken loop per F.One's instructions.

I paid $1,899.00 for it from Cosmic Kites and am reluctant, but willing to sell it for $1,000.00 + whatever it would cost to ship...assuming probably something between $20 and $30 for shipping.

This kite has literally been pumped up twice. The first time was to take pictures of it in the front yard. The second time was for my first session on it, but the wind never came up as expected so it saw about an hour sitting on the beach. I am new to kiteboarding and this was my first and only kite, but with a new born in the family...I see my kiting days to be over before they even started.

Please email me and I will answer any questions you have and/or send you pictures of the kite.

Thank you for looking.
otto123
Sand Bagger

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale