SOLD

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

SOLD

Postby snowball » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:18 pm

2008 Best bow kite bar and lines - Like new cond. $100

I will try to get some pictures up and measure the length but it is bassically a medium size.

The bar and lines are in very good condition. Lines are crinkly and no knots or wear. Having good lines is one of the most important things safety wise when looking for kiteboard gear.

$100 price is firm if you come with anything less I wont sell it. Sorry just tired of people saying one price on the phone and then coming and saying some BS. On ebay the bar would go for more I just would rather sell local and skip the ebay fees. If it does not sell in a week I will throw up on ebay so grab it before its gone.

Feel free to come take a look I live in northbrook which is inbetween Waukegan and Chicago right off of 41. PM me or shoot me a text at 847 571 745-seven

Thanks
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale