BROKITE 134Freeride

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

BROKITE 134Freeride

Postby zipacrosswater » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:59 am

Like new! 2011 You won't even be able to tell this board's been ridden.
Yellow top, Lime green bottom. Killer price. Deck only $300 + shipping. I need my straps, pads and fins for my new one.
Pics available.
zipacrosswater
Board Monkey

Re: BROKITE 134Freeride

Postby IVO » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 pm

300$ for 2011??WOW..That's Killer Deal folks. :shock: :shock:

Buy this up,since it won't stay for sale too long!
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby Artem » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 am

I second Ivo's comment. That board is SICK. Kills its in the waves, carves, crazy pop, just all around an epic board and for $300 its a steal!!!
Black 2011 12m North Vegas, Orange Best HP Nemesis 7m, 134cm Naish Thorn, 8'6 surfboard
-------------------------------------------------------
Artem
Artem
Boosticus Maximus

Postby smeyers18 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey, I'm interested in your Brokite 134. I'm new to the forum and tried to PM you but it didn't work. PM me or you can call me at 312-834-7187. Thanks, Scott
smeyers18
Board Slinger

Postby zipacrosswater » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm

SOLD !!
zipacrosswater
Board Monkey

Postby West » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Scott you got quite the deal on that one :) ........Oliver takes better care of his gear than anyone I know....it'll be immaculate!!!!!! Let me know if you need anything to help set it up, I am going to Corpus Christi soon and can always put together a set of pads straps fins etc for the board, for a very reasonable price. Although most will fit, we have in stock what we find to work the best on our boards. I will be glad to help anyway I can, and there is usually a BRO at the beach, so don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any!! Welcome and I look forward to meeting you....West
West
Wind Whore

Postby smeyers18 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks West! My friend Rorke told me good things about your boards. Do you know him? I actually just placed my order for the straps/pads/fins from Brokite. Hope to see you out there sometime but I'm only back in Chicago for the spring/summer before we head back to living on our boat while cruising the Caribbean (Check out our website... www.windtraveler.net). Just a thought but let me know if you'd be interested in discussing any type of small sponsorship in exchange for me spreading the Brokite name to our thousands of blog & facebook followers. Our blog is often mentioned in Cruising World magazine (see this months issue) and we have several other sponsors that we work with... http://www.windtraveler.net/p/sponsors.html. It appears that the sport is starting to take hold among liveaboard cruisers and since I already know that I'm going to love my new (& first) board, I'd love to help spread the Brokite name!
smeyers18
Board Slinger

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale