Sold

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Sold

Postby rjajr » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Priced to move at $375 Reduced to $325
Includes Pads, Straps and fins and if you want I will leave the heel straps on
Can be picked up in NE Wisconsin or shipped at buyers expense
Good condition
Minor use sand scratches on the bottom and one minor rail ding, no delamination issues.
I can accept pay pal

PM me if interested

From Underground - Accomplised freestyle / freeride charger looking for outstanding performance and value for money.
Still the benchmark in supreme edge-control, this iconic and continually refined shape enjoys state-of-the-art flex-tuned lamination technology. Smooth 3D design has created even thinner bat-wing tips that offer outstanding control in overpowered conditions.
Virtually indestructible, theres alot of fully lit sessions packed into every FLX and your excitement will grow as the whitecaps increase!
Hidden under your choice of subliminated graphics (8 bit or ocean legends) is a powerfull wood core, reindforced with carbon and finished with Biax glass laminate. Virtually weightless in the air, you're free to ride the way nature intended and to reach for your dreams with this impressive and versatile flex-bomb.

Review Here - http://hydr8boardsports.X makes me happy.com/2010/06/2010-underground-flx-135-x-41-review.html

Last edited by rjajr on Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob
rjajr
Board Monkey

Re: 2010 Underground FLX 135x41 for Sale - Price Drop

Postby rjajr » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 am

Bump for Price Drop

Must be asking to much, reduced to $325 give me a shout if you are interested or make an offer.
Bob
rjajr
Board Monkey

Re: 2010 Underground FLX 135x41 for Sale - Price Drop

Postby rjajr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 am

A guy on NW Kite asked for a photo of the rail damage, I took one and posted it there doing the same here. Thanks all for looking.

Bob

Bob
rjajr
Board Monkey

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale