2008 Slingshot rev 7 A+ cond.

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

2008 Slingshot rev 7 A+ cond.

Postby snowball » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:45 pm

2008 7 meter rev

In great condition, no repairs. Small canopy pinhole repair from normal use and upkeep. A+ kite flys great.

Price firm $250+ $25 shipping which i will insure the package and use paypal. Or if local can pay in cash.

Let me know asap because if it does not sell in next few days I will put it on ebay where it will likely sell for more.

This is my personal kite which many of you have tried or atleast seen me ripping it up on. I switched to a fuel only reason I am selling. This kite is sick.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Re: 2008 Slingshot rev 7 A+ cond.

Postby snowball » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Note: When I got this kite is was brand new and ive only had it like 6 months. So its legit like a new kite. I think it flys better than the 2012 slingshot rallys but thats just my opinion.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Pier » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 pm

snowball wrote:Note: When I got this kite is was brand new and ive only had it like 6 months. So its legit like a new kite. I think it flys better than the 2012 slingshot rallys but thats just my opinion.

I was interested in the rallys but I flew a large one only once and I'm eager to know which kind of difference did you notice with the rev.
Pier Paolo - six3o 6four0 2o8seven
Pier
Resident Windfreak

Postby snowball » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 pm

i think the revs jump better and give more steady direct pull. More sensitive but less tweaky. Both are awesome kites. Rev is a fraction of the price.

snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Northerner » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm

I know both kites very well. I own both in a number of sizes and you are wrong there is a difference.

The Rally is a better kite as it has more range, jumps better, is faster and is a bit more stable.

With the said the Rev is a great kite and the 7 a sweet size. You have a good deal going with 7 if its condition is good

Just stop making everything you sell sound better then a rocking disco in Bratislava filled with girls at 2 a.m.
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby IVO » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Northerner wrote:Just stop making everything you sell sound better then a rocking disco in Bratislava filled with girls at 2 a.m.

Now you talking BRO!!!!!Damnnn,if peeps only knew how do we party back home. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby snowball » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Im not making it sound good this kite really is amazing haha. Its not a kite im reselling its my personal kite I switched to a 7 fuel so i can go even bigger.

I think the rev has just as much range as the rally since at my weight of 170ish for me to be able to depower the kite to work in 35 g 40 shows it has a ton of range. Just saying.

I guess a lot of older people :P like the rally it is a little bit better for mowing the grass.

snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Northerner » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:37 am

Hell ya Ivo, I spent some time in Bratislava a few years back. If I am ever single again its going to be one of the first stops in the Sheriffs wild oats campaign 8)

Henry your right, I mow the lawn all the time in my quiet 4 stroke, 52" deck, auto-mulch, zero turn. Its the only mower I've found that allows me to throw a powered front roll kiteloop. Are you still using that reel push mower I saw you use last time? Or did you sell it, as I'm sure it was the most kick-ass mower ever. I bet you told people that it was so sharp and smooth a farmer could use that reel mower to harvest 120 acres of corn or much less the entire state of Nebraska.
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby Ripshade » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 am

Floppy Cox Batman and Robin!

It doesn't matter if you're mowing the lawn or going big. All that matters is how much fun you're having!

I will say this, I'm looking forward to riding with all of you guys this year. Been a while since I've attended a beach party.
Ripshade
Wind Chaser

Postby snowball » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 pm

All that matters is how much fun you're having!

TRUE THAT !!!!

snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Postby FSP » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 am

young bucks always trying to bring down the old guy...i think its time for an old fashion arm wrestling match.
FSP
Zen Levitator

Postby snowball » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 am

Im selling a kite this is the "Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale" forum.

Don't post on here unless you are interested in the kite. Simple as that.

snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale