LIKE TO KITE DEMO EQUIPMENT MOVING SALE!!!

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

LIKE TO KITE DEMO EQUIPMENT MOVING SALE!!!

Postby Like To Kite » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 pm

LIKE TO KITE DEMO EQUIPMENT FOR SALE!!!

Moving the first week of July to The Maldives so it is a great time to buy demo gear for sale!

(SLEI) SUPPORTED LEADING EDGE INFLATABLE KITES

2010 7M OZONE C4 – GREAT CONDITION - $1000
2011 9M OZONE EDGE - GREAT CONDITION - $1300
All come complete with bar, lines, leash, pump, bag, manual, repair kit, etc.

The C4 really does it all. It can be as hard core as you want but at the same time as forgiving as you might need; it is so easy to use that literally anyone can have a great time on it. The C4 is a grin maker with all the positives of a C shape and none of the negatives.

The C4 is an amazing all rounder because it is so versatile. No question for free-stylers it rocks, great unhooked performance and nice pop. In the waves its outstanding, the c shape gives fast handling and the depower gives you the chance to ride the wave without too much power coming from the kite unless you need it. Super easy instant relaunch, just turn the bar! This is a kite that anyone can use and have an awesome session on no matter where you ride or your level.

2009 6M OZONE INSTINCT LIGHT XC $400
Perfect condition, has only been flown a few times. Comes complete with bar, lines, leash, pump, bags, manual, repair kit, etc.

The 6m Light XC is perfect for wave riding, high winds, learning and progression. This is a small kite suitable for light to medium weight riders in high winds. It thrives as a wave kite because of its predictable fast turns and ability to pull away from you as you ride towards the kite which always keeps tension in the lines. The Ozone Light XC is ideal for learning new moves and riding unhooked too. The 6m is suitable for all rider weights as a training kite for flying and body dragging without a board. It is also a perfect inflatable snow kite. This kite will instill good kite flying habits without the powerful and sometimes dangerous pull of a larger kite.

HARNESSES
ImageImage

2011 OZONE ACCESS D LOOP HARNESS WITH EXTRA CARABINER - Excellent Condition $125

The most comfortable harnesses I’ve ever worn. The Ozone Access Harness, inspired by rock climbing harnesses, is lightweight and strong. There’s plenty of padding and support for the back and legs and they will never ride up. Having a Spreader Bar is the perfect choice for those looking for the option to ride unhooked. Choose the D-loop for simplicity – just add a carabiner for the ultimate in function. Almost one size fits all.

KITE BUGGY & MOUNTAIN BOARD

2009 CLOUD 9 KITE TRIKE BUGGY
FRAME GREAT CONDITION, SEAT HAS BEEN REINFORCED SO STRONGER THAN BEFORE! $200

The Kite Trike 3 was designed and built by experienced riders for their own use. It’s strong! (Beginners will love it, too, since it’s an economical “starter buggy” that’s tough enough to stand up to the learning process and agile enough for experts to keep that barrel-of-monkeys feeling.) Visit http://www.kitetrike.com for more info

2011 GROUND INDUSTRIES BOMBER MOUNTAIN BOARD
IDEAL FOR A LIGHTER RIDER UP TO 175LBS. EXCELLENT CONDITION $100

CRAZYFLY KITEBOARDS AVAILABLE! CrazyFly makes quality boards that are super fun to ride. Here’s some more info on CrazyFly products: http://www.crazyflykites.com

Ozone Kites are known for their durability, safety, and rock solid performance. New 2012 Ozone C4s are also in stock! They just keep getting better year after year :D Check out http://www.flyozone.com for more information.

It's still cold in that water now too! If you need any gear to keep you warm and safe out there please let me know. Warm wetsuits, boots, hoods, gloves, helmets, vests and harnesses are all available now!

For further information please email me at Amanda@LikeToKite.com or call/text (773)322-5089.

Thanks so much and happy kiting!
Amanda
http://www.LikeToKite.com
(773) 672-3210
Like To Kite
Resident Windfreak

Re: LIKE TO KITE DEMO EQUIPMENT MOVING SALE!!!

Postby katman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:38 pm

do you still have the mountain board for sale? I know that this is an old post
katman
Board Monkey

Postby kitekid21 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:46 pm

You'd have better luck on the "surfingdirt.com" or "powerkite.com" forums.
I'm the guy in the obnoxious board shorts, always. Twitter: @chi_surfer
kitekid21
Resident Windfreak

Postby Like To Kite » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Hello,

I apologize for taking a few days to respond. I am currently traveling in Bali and going surfing in the mornings and paragliding in the afternoons so pretty busy (and tired) lately :)

The only item that I still have left for sale in the Chicago area is this waist harness:

2012 Mystic Hypnotize Women's Waist Harness - Size Medium - brand new with tags on - $120
Includes Rear Handle and Spreader Bar

Mike from 3ME Kite Sports has those mountain boards along with pretty much any other kite items you could ever need. His email is eus@3mekite.com or 708-333-0003.

Hope this helps and have fun out there!
Amanda
http://www.LikeToKite.com
(773) 672-3210
Like To Kite
Resident Windfreak

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale