2011 Liquid Force Kiteboard & 13 Meter $1,000

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

2011 Liquid Force Kiteboard & 13 Meter $1,000

Postby nvandervelde » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 am

Hello All,

I'm listing my very lightly used 136 Liquid Force Edge and 13 Meter Sling Shot Key, bar and pump included. This is a killer deal for anyone looking to get into kiting or upgrade their equipment. Gear is in great condition, used less than 6 times.

2011 13 Meter Key Kite - The 2011 Slingshot KEY HD kite is for the rider who demands safety, convenience, stability and effortless relaunch in an easy, no hassle package. The Key HD features unmatched range, superb upwindability and instant depower. Liquid force bar and pump included.

2011 Liquid Force Edge 136 - From the first time you get on a board with a kite to doing air transitions you are guaranteed good times with the Edge. The Edge uses an asymmetrical bottom contour pushed slightly closer to the heel side edge to make it easy to find your sweet spot for upwind mastery. Combine this with a rounded toe side edge and hang-up in the chop is eliminated. A confidence building board that will take you beyond mowing the lawn and push you toward hard carves and lofty airs.

Board highlights: medium rocker, stiff flex, off-set concave bottom contour, thermo molded con- struction, composite core, sublimated graphics.

Thanks for looking. I live in Madison, willing to ship anywhere. 808-779-6624
Nick

nvandervelde
Kiter Noob

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale