Time to clean out the garage? I'll buy your old gear

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Time to clean out the garage? I'll buy your old gear

Postby snowball » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Time to clean out the garage?

Will buy your old kites - Quick, safe PayPal insured sale - No hassles of selling

Primarily bow kites. Doesn't have to be pretty. NO old C kites.

Let me know what you got. Please email me at Laz91@comcast.net and let me know how much money you want for it and I will let you know if we can make a deal. Please also include a cell number for me to contact you at.

Kites are used for resale and for lessons I am a college student so please be reasonable on prices.

All transactions are made safely and instantly via PayPal.

Save the hassle of selling and answering annoying emails.

Testimonials from sellers as well as buyers... I have %100 feedback with over 100 sales. So no worrying about BS or sketchy people when you deal with me.

Easy Transaction A++++

......AAA+++++ Seller, Very happy with product,

Fast delivery.....Crispy kite,,,good transaction,

A++ seller Excellent seller!

Item exactly as described and very quick shipping!!

"Thanks to Henry, I was able to get my land training and quickly get in the water. He was able to judge my comfort level accurately and help me get into the water as soon as possible. He is not only nice, but knowledgeable about people and the sport. I can’t wait to kite surf again. His lessons are worth every penny." - Louie Arecco (Anytime Fitness)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

$$$ Ca$h in hand $$$ I can buy large packages of all your old kites too. I'll do all the work and hassle of selling. Lots of gear goes to clients so get those old bow kites out of the garage and put your gear to good use.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT. LETS MAKE A DEAL EMAIL ME AT LAZ91@COMCAST.NET = )
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale