really cheap gear

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

really cheap gear

Postby fatdrunk » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:22 am

Hello guys

Sorry for posting in this section but i wanted to get a bigger response. I'm getting ready to buy some new gear. I found a website 25surf.com that has really really cheap gear. But it's based out of indonesia and i'm afraid to get scammed....has anyone bought stuff from there and what was your experience.
I would appreaciate your feed back. thanks
fatdrunk
Board Slinger

Re: really cheap gear

Postby snowball » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 am

There is no way they are selling a $2000+ 2012 carbon fanatic windsurf board for $525 usd. I'm calling BS.

You can get bow kites that are 2006 or newer and they are in my opinion just as good as the new 2012 kites without the ridicolously high price tag. Have very similar safety, depower, relaunch and jumping abilitities if not sometimes even better performance.

If you are interested in a nice 2008 12 meter Eclipse nano bow kite combined with a bar/lines. Let me know I am about to throw it on ebay but would sell it local.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale