Buying your old gear - packages, etc - email me !!!

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Buying your old gear - packages, etc - email me !!!

Postby snowball » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Time to clean out the garage? Let me know what you got. I buy packages of gear, complete kites, old harnesses, boards, etc. Leaky kites to fix, whatever.

Quick, safe PayPal insured sale or cash. Save the hassle and time it takes to sell gear individually !!!

Primarily bow kites. Doesn't have to be pretty, just has to hold air. If it has a leak it's fine just be sure to tell me, I can fix them but just make sure to let me know ahead of time.

Kites are used for resale/lessons in Waukegan, I am a college student and have to make a profit also so please be reasonable on prices.

Let me know what you got... Please email me at Laz91@comcast.net and let me know how much money you want for it, description and I will let you know if we can make a deal.

Please also include in the email a cell phone number for me to contact you back at.

Thanks for looking. Good winds

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials

Thanks to Henry, I was able to get my land training and quickly get in the water. He was able to judge my comfort level accurately and help me get into the water as soon as possible. He is not only nice, but knowledgeable about people and the sport. I can’t wait to kite surf again. His lessons are worth every penny.

- Louie Arecco (Anytime Fitness)

Hope to deal with you again. Thank you.

Thanks for the great deal, I was very impressed with the speedy delivery!!! A+++

Prompt email reply and extremely fast payment. The Best! Thanks!! A++

Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction! Great Buyer!
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Re: Buying your old gear - packages, etc - email me !!!

Postby snowball » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Just sold a bunch of stuff. Buying more gear now !!!

Please PM or email me at laz91@comcast.net :) Thanks
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale