Flysurfer psycho 4 15 Best Offer

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Flysurfer psycho 4 15 Best Offer

Postby adam48 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey guys, I have a good condition flysurfer psycho 4 that I've had for awhile. One of my all time favorite kites but i'm looking to pass it one since it doesn't get used much. It only has one professional repair done by John at powerzone, so you know that its a good one. Only about 3 inches on the trailing edge. Other than that It's in tiptop shape. I took it out this weekend since I havnt used it in a while. This kite has lots of pop and hangtime. Loads of hangtime for footouts and other oldschool tricks. It overlaps with too many of my other kites, so I don't use it much and it should go to a good home.

It has a very good low end in the wind range and relaunches like a champ. If you would like some pictures hit me up and i'll email you them. Im looking for best offer. I'm located in Missouri if you are interested in trying before buying. Let me know if you are interested.

Adam
adam48
Kiter Noob

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale