Buying your old gear !!!

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Buying your old gear !!!

Postby snowball » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Buying your old gear. Looking for boards, Kites (mostly 2006+ don't care if they have repairs, etc.), harnesses, bars, etc.

Time to clean out the old garage? lol

Kites are used for local lessons/resale so please be reasonable on prices I have to be able to make at least some profit here.

PM or Email me at Laz91@comcast.net with what you got and how much $$$ you want for it and please include a number I can call you back at.

Thanks and Happy Holidays !!! Also if anyone want's 2012/13 gear email me for holiday/snow package sales (Best, Liquid Force, Cabrinha) and free shipping on everything.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Re: Buying your old gear !!!

Postby snowball » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Also can order direct to you snowboards starting at $129 (Flow, etc.)

Rocker or Camber? Fun boxes or powder? Any snowboard will work for snow kiting, so grab yours and go. If you are new to the sport you will need to look at your intended use to pick the best shape of snowboard for your snow kiting area. Have questions? Feel free to email me Laz91@comcast.net

Never Summer boards in stock too - If you have ever tried these you will fall in love, I rode these back in highschool, the feeling can not be explained. AWESOME BOARDS !!!

Snow will be here soon :) GET YOUR NEW GEAR NOW !!!
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale