2012 F-One Bandit 5 9m $750

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

2012 F-One Bandit 5 9m $750

Postby WMK Addict » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:35 am

Email me at sbnovak@gmail.com

I am selling my F-One Bandit 5 9m. The only reason I am selling this kite is to make room for my 2013 quiver. I purchased this kite just last fall for $1,639 so my loss is your gain!I am selling the kite only. Kite is MINT

KSurf mag also rated the Bandit 5's the best kite of the year!!

http://www.iksurfmag.com/kitesurfing-re ... e-of-2012/

Here is a review the kiteboarder magazine gave it...

Since the first generation Bandit we have been committed to offering one single kite in our range. Our goal is not to offer just a "versatile" kite but rather the best kite for each discipline and style of rider, from the beginner to the pro athlete. To be successful in all areas is a real challenge from an R&D perspective; this process is proving to be much more complex than developing several highly specialized kites. The most difficult challenge faced with the B5 was to improve from the B4 in all areas without losing any of its qualities - an extremely tough call that is ongoing. The whole structure of the kite, its profile and its bridles have been reworked in order to achieve these goals. Its construction has also been fundamentally updated both in the choice and the distribution of materials and in the manufacturing processes. Because the structure of a kite is soft, it can deform and twist allowing the kite to rotate. A fully rigid profile wing will not turn at all. Therefore, maneuverability and responsiveness of the kite depends directly on its ability to twist, one important point that we have greatly improved on thanks to a thinner leading edge, a new 3-point bridle system and a new shape for the struts. All this to "free" the kites profile. Reducing the diameter of the leading edge, with almost 25% less air volume, brings an important gain in terms of weight and aerodynamics. The result is better performance in the low end, but in the also at the top end thanks to an improved handling thinner profile. We have also gained in terms of set up comfort as the inflation time has been reduced. A new type of flatter profile was employed. By reducing the profile curve depth it is easier to depower and keep control at the top end. In the low end, a flatter profile is more efficient when powered-up and fully sheeted in providing constant power. The result is a better control of the kite aerodynamics, less lateral traction and less pressure and therefore effort through your legs and into the board when the wind picks up.

7, 9, 12, 14 Blade 5g Trigger
17 Blade Fat Lady
9 Blade 4g Trigger (For Sale)
8m Best Taboo (For Sale)

Way too many boards to list..
WMK Addict
Chop Wrestler

Re: 2012 F-One Bandit 5 9m $750

Postby WMK Addict » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 pm

SOLD
7, 9, 12, 14 Blade 5g Trigger
17 Blade Fat Lady