Lightweight and grom RPM packages, board, etc. - Under $1000

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Lightweight and grom RPM packages, board, etc. - Under $1000

Postby snowball » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Introducing the Lightweight & Grom Slingshot RPM Package!

Outfit your grom or lightweight rider for under $1000
One of the best aspects about modern kiteboarding equipment is how safe and accessible it has made the sport. Embracing these technological advances, we recently crafted a lightweight rider Package, created specifically for those younger & lighter riders. With a 2012 Slingshot RPM, choice of a Best or Cabrinha kiteboard, and Dakine harness, you can outfit yourself or your grom for under $1000, while providing them with safe gear that’ll see them progressing for years to come! Scoop up yours today!

Kids: This kiteboard package offers everything you need to get out on the water as a lightweight rider and progress safely for years to come. The RPM kite is tunable for a multitude of different riding styles and looks amazing in the sky. Many different colors avaiable, call for availiability.

Parents: This package was designed by our shop experts and instructors to offer a safe, simple, and enduring kiteboarding experence for kids and lightweight riders. The RPM kite offers easy relaunch, simple controls, and bomber durability for years of fun. The smaller kiteboards offered in this package are efficient enough for new riders but will also allow them to progress into intermediate riding styles.

As someone who started kiteboarding myself before I could even drive a car, I love to see younger guys out there ripping it up. Feel free to email me at Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com for more info or PM me on here.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Re: Lightweight and grom RPM packages, board, etc. - Under $

Postby Northerner » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:09 am

This ad is weird and uncomfortable
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale