Hotline Wetsuits Available

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Hotline Wetsuits Available

Postby stheis » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:58 am

As we are finally approaching fall, I would like to announce Adventure Kiteboarding is now carrying Hot Line Wetsuits. Hotline is a proven brand from Santa Cruz, California and we're excited to now offer them to the riders in our area. We've carried NPX for awhile now; some people love them, others, (including myself) have found themselves wishing the hood was designed better or have had other issues with them.

Hotline offers a full range of wetsuits, but many of us will be most interested in their warmest suits, the Reflex 1.0 and UHC. These are Hotline's most extreme suits that will keep you warm in the coldest conditions. The UHC is the most heavy duty, whereas the Reflex is also very warm and comes in a few more sizes.

You finally won't be holding back and will get to focus on pushing your riding instead of spending your ses trying to avoid getting flushed. Their rep says the Canadian shops love layering their wetsuits with the long sleeve polypropylene shirt for the most brutal days but the suit alone is plenty warm.

So charge hard and stay warm with Hotline! Our first order is coming in soon so let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Check them out here! http://www.adventurekiteboarding.com/ca ... s/1938.htm
Attachments
MN UHC 5.jpg
stheis
Board Monkey

Re: Hotline Wetsuits Available

Postby West » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:28 pm

been riding 'em for 10 yrs now, in my opinion, the very best wetsuit out there...they are the bomb with the built in hood and front zipper, very durable and warm....absolutely perfect for Lake Michigan kiting....good to see you carrying 'em Sam.

Thermal shirt is a good one, and I swear by their split-toe boot.....HOTLINE means quality, quality, quality!!!!!
West
Wind Whore

Postby stheis » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks West, yes I'm very excited to be getting in one soon as I really haven't been happy with what I've had for the past two years. Looking forward to catching up with you hopefully soon as well! I also wanted to let everyone know using coupon code HOTLINE10 will get you 10% off any Hotline products through 9/15 at adventurekiteboarding.com.
stheis
Board Monkey

Postby stheis » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Just wanted to bump this, would love to get some more early season orders in. It's going to be cold before you know it!
stheis
Board Monkey

Postby Ripshade » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 pm

I just tried my new 5/4 UHC wetsuit the other day and was very impressed. The price, design, and build quality are very good. Much better than that of other wetsuits I've owned in the past like NPX.

Pros:

+ There is very little if any possibility of getting flushed with this suit. The only time I flushed myself was when I put my hood back on after taking it off because I was too warm in the water surfing. When I had the hood on, took a lot of waves on the head and had no problems.

+ The material is very soft, flexible, and comfortable.

+ The suit is a front entry vs rear so the zipper is easy to access. It was a little awkward at first zipping up, but was very easy after the first time. The suit is setup where you slide yourself in much like other suits however it has a flap that you stick your head through that covers part of your chest and the zipper. Make sure to adjust it so when you put the rest of the wetsuit on it's a comfortable fit. That flap is what really helps from preventing flushing.

+ I had no leaks with water coming up the arms or legs. This is usually a problem for older wetsuits. Apparently I hear they have booties that have velcro to seal the top of the booties so no worries with water there.

- The zipper placement felt a little weird at first. It's something that you will get used to and I had no problems with range of motion.

Overall I'm very happy with the wetsuit and look forward to many future sessions in it. I'm getting the gloves and boots and will review them as soon as they come.
Ripshade
Wind Chaser

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale