Blade Prime 2010 kites for sale

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Blade Prime 2010 kites for sale

Postby Dutchkiteboarder » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Up for sale 11meter Blade Prime 2010 color white including bar lets start at $425. There is a small pinhole that I am going to fix before the kite goes to a new owner. Kite is still in good condition and so is the bar and lines!
Also 9 meter Blade Prime 2010 color blue holds air and can be flown with any 4 line kite. Has a small patch in the canopy which doesn't affect the kite at all. Start at $375 for kite only?

I will post some pictures of the kites tomorrow. If any questions please send me a PM and ill try to respond as soon as possible!
Dutchkiteboarder
Kite Dominator

Re: Blade Prime 2010 kites for sale

Postby Dutchkiteboarder » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 am

Alright lets change the prices these kites have to go.

9 Meter kite only $175 has a small pinhole on the leading edge. I just don't wanna deal with it anymore that why the extreme low price.

11 Meter $250 might have a small pinhole somewhere. Kite comes with a bar. Please these kites are high aspect ratio kites, you need some wind for these puppies. I will leave them here for another week then they will go on eBay.
Dutchkiteboarder
Kite Dominator

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale