Any motorcycle riders out there?

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Any motorcycle riders out there?

Postby kris » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:50 pm

I know this is a kiteboarding website.....V, feel free to delete if needed...but this could effect my kiteboarding in a way

My wife and I (mostly my wife) is pregnant so we are selling my bike

2004 Suzuki SV650 yellow with Givi windscreen
(i'd have to put the battery back in but i think it only has about 7k on it)
$4200..small scratch (on the undertail) that you can't even see. otherwise it is imaculate. happened when my wife's bike rubbed against it...seriously, insignificant

send an e-mail if interested

again, i know this aint kiteboarding gear but I thought i'd toss this up there for the hell of it. (it's either sell it or get a part time job, which would kill weekends for kiteboarding)

johnsonkristoffer@gmail.com
kris
Boosticus Maximus

Postby pgbrambi » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:49 pm

Great bike! I absolutely loved my 2003 SV650s until a car pulled out in front of me last fall, which lead to a broken kneecap and surgery. If my insurance declares it a total loss and cuts me a check instead of repairing it I might be interested.

Meanwhile I'm working with a physical therapist to be back in kiting condition by Spring.
pgbrambi
Sand Bagger

Postby kris » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:20 pm

Best of Luck with the healing process! Let me know if your still interested when the time comes.

Untill then it is sitting cevered and winterized in the garage. Battery is in the basement on a bettery tender till it warms up.
kris
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale