Need cheap kite and trainer!!

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Need cheap kite and trainer!!

Postby MGCo » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:45 pm

i need a cheap kite 14,15 or 16 and trainer!!

Mel!
MGCo
Kiter Noob

Postby Spud » Mon May 22, 2006 7:04 pm

I have a setup that you might be interested in. (only a 12m though) (price negotiable)

Naish Aero 12m

I have only used the kite a few times, last owner also had not used it much at all. Bladders all worked fine.
Includes bar/lines. I upgraded from the wrist leash to the naish 200% depower setup with the leash attached to the harness. That is what it is setup for now, but I will also send the parts from the origional setup.

Kite is gray/black.

Bar has small damage on the end, but it still very usable.

Includes:
-Naish 12m Aero kite
-Kite bag
-Bar and lines (upgraded)
-Harness bar for new setup
-Pump
-I will also throw in a 2m Air Rush trainer kite. (great for practicing!)

This is an ideal setup for someone wanting to take up kiteboarding!

I am selling the kite because I do not have the time to dedicate to learn this sport, so i'm going back to windsurfing.

$250/or best offer. Buyer pays shipping.

E-mail me with any questions or if you want pictures. (spudboyofdestiny@gmail.com)
Spud
Board Slinger

Postby Artem » Mon May 22, 2006 8:13 pm

I got some very good gear for you a whole package. The 2004 7.5m Nitro is from Cabrinha it is equipped with Recon which make it very easy to relaunch. The Nitro shoots upwind with little or almost no downwind pull. The best days were on this kite because it is very fun to fly and is very fast and has almost no bar pressure. The kite was ripped in half because of one windy day when there was a squall I pulled my quick release and the leash ripped because I used a suicide leash by hooking the leash on to the chicken loop so it ended up being ripped in a fence that is the only damage done to the kite. But also the black thing on the leading edge ripped off but it can be easily sewwed back on not very hard. I fixxed the rip with kite tape and it holding strong. I'm also selling a Best bar and 27m lines with the kite. The bar is in good condition. The lines are too but exept that I made knots at the end because I had 2 pairs of lines from different kites and some a bit longer because of streching but now they are exactly the same lenght. The lines are in very good condition. I'm also including a board in this auction it is a liquid Force board it is 138X like 42 or 43 cm. It planes very early. I'm sorry but the are no fins included with the board. The board is bad condition it has two big dings that have been fixed with epoxy it is still holding strong just doesn't look very good. It doesn't affect the proformance in any way it is just bad looking. This board has great pop. This board was used as a wake board and a kite board for doing unhooked tricks. In a couple of places I filled up the fin holes with epoxy because I wasn't going to use them. The board comes with pads and straps but no fins. THe wind range for a 170 pound person with this board and kite is from 18-34/35 knots it has a big wind range. This kite is good for begginers-pros it depends in what kind of wind you use it. Also will include pump. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me them. My auction link here

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Cabrinha-7-5m- ... dZViewItem

I can give you this whole package for $300. Please contact me at sankiteboarding2005@yahoo.com
Artem
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale