Boards for sale and Misc also

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Boards for sale and Misc also

Postby kris » Wed May 03, 2006 9:59 am

My new toy has arrived so I need to get rid of....

SOLD - Slingshot LFT in good shape, It has had some dings but repaired easily with great results. No cracks. Dakine foot straps. Pads, handle, all six fins are slingshot. Just want it out of the garage $125. shipping due to size is around $50. (i just saw one in worse shape go on ebay for over $200)- SOLD

SOLD - Slingshot Drake 138. great shape, a little dent on edge that doesn't effect anything what so ever. pads, straps, handle, fins all Slinghsot. $125....$25 to ship - SOLD

Ipod Shuffle 1GB. opened box, wife loaded songs but never used, back in the box next day, she has no interest. $50...$5 to ship

Prolimit Quick Release spreader bar $20....$5 to ship ..not sure of size, they only have and send one size with the harness so what ever that is

SOLD - 2 Slingshot Turbo Diesel adjustable Stoppers...$10 each ...$5 to ship (experiment that never happened) SOLD

If you want pictures, let me know!

If you send payment now I'll bring it down to the swap if needed or can hook up at Kosh, madison, or north chicago sometime.

Otherwise by 5/7 these are going on e-bay.

johnsonkristoffer@gmail.com
Last edited by kris on Sun May 07, 2006 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kris
Boosticus Maximus

Postby kris » Wed May 03, 2006 10:33 am

I'm looking to trade any of the above items towards/or even up for a 4M or 5M foil kite with bar.
kris
Boosticus Maximus

Postby kris » Mon May 08, 2006 11:26 am

If it doesn't say SOLD, it is on ebay! Thanks to all who considered!
kris
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale