I NEED SOME EQUIPMENT

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

I NEED SOME EQUIPMENT

Postby Newtothegame » Sun May 21, 2006 3:04 pm

WANTED: Kites, lines, bars, harness, and a board. I'm lookin for the whole deal, but don't wanna spend a lot on retail new equipment. If you are looking to update your quiver, and have some equipment your ready to part with, I am interested. I am thinking I wanna get a 12m and a 16m, preferably 5 line kites.

Ready to start riding,
Ian
Newtothegame
Sand Bagger

Postby Bob » Mon May 22, 2006 10:56 am

hey ian...where do you ride? skill level? have you had training yet? weight? what are the conditions like where you ride?

i don't have a lot of used gear, but a few things left that may work well. if i can't provide gear, i'll try to make some suggestions. there's a lot of good gear out there, but also some stuff to steer away from.

late,
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Wind Whore

Postby Spud » Mon May 22, 2006 7:00 pm

I have a setup that you might be interested in.

Naish Aero 12m

I have only used the kite a few times, last owner also had not used it much at all. Bladders all worked fine.
Includes bar/lines. I upgraded from the wrist leash to the naish 200% depower setup with the leash attached to the harness. That is what it is setup for now, but I will also send the parts from the origional setup.

Kite is gray/black.

Bar has small damage on the end, but it still very usable.

Includes:
-Naish 12m Aero kite
-Kite bag
-Bar and lines (upgraded)
-Harness bar for new setup
-Pump
-I will also throw in a 2m Air Rush trainer kite. (great for practicing!)

This is an ideal setup for someone wanting to take up kiteboarding!

I am selling the kite because I do not have the time to dedicate to learn this sport, so i'm going back to windsurfing.

$250/or best offer. Buyer pays shipping.

E-mail me with any questions or if you want pictures. (spudboyofdestiny@gmail.com)
Spud
Board Slinger

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale