liquid force lithium 145 kiteboard, almost brand new

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

liquid force lithium 145 kiteboard, almost brand new

Postby palte » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:11 pm

I've decided to get a smaller board becuase I just got a 16m xbow, and my next smaller kite is a 8.5 CO2, so inorder to get a massive wind range, I went with a 132 underground flx. I bought my LF board brand new in feb of 05, used it alittle last summer, mostly for wakeboarding because I was in central michigan and didn't know how to kiteboard, or where to go, but since moving to madison, I have used it about a dozen times. It's in almost perfect condition except for some surface scratches on the bottom. It includes heel strapes too. I want to get rid of it to pay some bills, so I'll take $150 for the board, I'm heading down to O' Hare on friday, so I could meet up with you then if you want it this week. will post pics later tonight, if interested, email palte@wisc.edu
-mike
Last edited by palte on Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
palte
Kite Crew in Training

Postby palte » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:41 pm

so the dementions are 15.7in width in the center, 9.5in at the tails. so when the board sits on a flat surface, the tails are about 1.5inches above the surface, not sure how that compares to other boards, you can kind of see it in the last pic. the third pic shows the rails at the end, fins, plus you can see the overall concave geometry of the bottom, those white splotches in the fin pic are just water spots, wipes right off. here is kitehigh's description, click read more. http://www.kitehigh.com/index.cfm?secti ... &catID=491"
-mike
palte
Kite Crew in Training

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale