2005 Fuels, Mountainboard, Kiteboard, and harness

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

2005 Fuels, Mountainboard, Kiteboard, and harness

Postby MrNiceFred » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:06 pm

Hey,

I'm going to live in europe for a while in the fall, and won't be able to take all my stuff with, so i'm just goign to sell it all. Here's what i'm selling:

2005- Slingshot Fuel 11m. brown, includes ATL kit, and 17" spreaderbar, oneline equiped.
Condition: Like New. asking $600

2005 Slingshot Fuel 15m k/o (works fine with oneline spreaderbar), includes pump.
Condition: Like New. asking $600

Slingshot Doyle Drake 147 kiteboard (skate style)
Condition: Multiple scratches, but only cosmetic. Works great. asking $250

MBS Comp16 mountainboard fitted with the orange eggshocks (better for kiting)
Condition: slightly dirty from use, otherwise in perfect condition. Asking: $200

Email me if you have Q's. I am definatly willing to package goods together for a discount. Also, I am in in indiana right now, and will ship at whatever the exact rate is, otherwise, I'll be in chicago as of Aug 11th if you want to exchange then. Thanks[/img]
booja grandma
MrNiceFred
Board Monkey

Location: Deerfield: North of Chicago (south of North Chicago)

Postby coRRale » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:01 pm

if you still have your mountain board available by august 11th, drop me a pm. I've got a decently large field nearby and I always wanted to try mountainboarding.
coRRale
Chop Wrestler

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale