longest Nor'Easter

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

longest Nor'Easter

Postby STF » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Just want to say that this past 5 days of wind most of set some kind of record. In the last ten years of kiteboarding Lake Michigan on the CHI side i have not seen such a phenomenon. It was truly amazing. 5 straight days of of wind out of the North East, and on top of that it was sunny during these days. Truly one for the record books. I managed to kite Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Would of Kited today but packed my kite gear up and just got to Boston, enroute to Cape Cod, where I hope to get some more days in. This beginning of Sept. could be the best on record for the Chicago side of the Lake. My hat is off to the Great Wind God for blessing us like she did. Hope everyone got it good. Ive never been so sore in my life. Cant wait to start to see all the pics and Vids people got.

Schiff

And Arch I am no squirrel but that 5m worked for me on Monday when it was windier then then the other days. That and Ive got quite a gap in my quiver. 5m and 10m only.

And I forgot you even kiteboard :D You remember How? Heard your quiting your job. Nice! you have been slaving away for that man for awhile now. Good on you my boy! See you all for the Oct and Nov winds.

Schiff
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Open Forum