I moved...again

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

I moved...again

Postby nicole » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey everyone, just thought I would do a quick post to let you know that I (again) left the Chicago area and moved to S. Padre Island. I'll be here til June and then heading to the gorge. Let me know if you are coming down, it is awesome here!!!!!
nicole
nicole
Master of Kite

Re: I moved...again

Postby West » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:13 am

Rusty from New Buffalo is down there for a month kitng in the Gulf living in one of the condos, just look for a BRO board, you'll find him doing daily downwinders from the jetty to his condo........

Great riding down there and friendly folks. Best seafood restaurant in the world in my opinion at DADDY's, great gumbo and $10 entrees that will knock your socks off..........

Have fun and if you want to mix it up a bit and get into some more diverse Laguna riding, then head up to Corpus and look up Jerry at BROKITE international headquarters..........Have fun and enjoy Nicole, prob see you sometime in the Spring when I make my annual pilgrimmage to TEJAS!!!! :)
West
Wind Whore

Postby nicole » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:53 pm

I've been here for 2 weeks so far and I absolutely love it! The wind blows like crazy, waves, flat water, huge launch areas, sick downwinders, tons of restaurants and bars, lots to do, friendly people...what more could I ask for? For anyone that hasn't been here, you definitely need to check it out! Dare I say I like it better than Hatteras???!!!!
nicole
Master of Kite

Postby West » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 am

Just don't tell Cory, :wink: ......and btw if you like SPI, you'll love Corpus, make it up if you get a chance; the Laguna riding up there is absoulutely unmatched, not to mention the ability to drive on the beaches on the gulfside for miles upon miles and rig wherever you so desire!!! Have fun and let me know when you make it to Daddy's, it is simply the BEST.
West
Wind Whore

Return to Open Forum