LIKE our new facebook page- Chicago Kite Lessons

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

LIKE our new facebook page- Chicago Kite Lessons

Postby snowball » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 pm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicago-K ... 8049144435

Getting ready for the winter season and training :D

Here at Chicago Kite Lessons we strive to share our love of the sport by providing quality safe and affordable snow and water kite lessons in the Chicago and Wisconsin area. For bookings and any other questions please email Laz91@comcast.net and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Come share the stoke !!!

Hoping this winter will be as awesome and successful as last year and to share the stoke with many new kiters and friendly faces.

The facebook page is new so please show your support by giving our page a LIKE and staying connected with other kite boarders in the Chicago land area.

Winter is an excellent time to learn and do it safely with proper instruction and caring instructors.

Testimonial

"Thanks to Henry, I was able to get my land training and quickly get in the water. He was able to judge my comfort level accurately and help me get into the water as soon as possible. He is not only nice, but knowledgeable about people and the sport. I can’t wait to kite surf again. His lessons are worth every penny. Thanks Henry." -Louie Arecco (Anytime Fitness)

Thanks
Henry Lazerow
Chicago Kite Lessons
Laz91@comcast.net

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Open Forum