REVIEW: 2006 flexifoil atom 9 meter - AMAZED !!

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

REVIEW: 2006 flexifoil atom 9 meter - AMAZED !!

Postby snowball » Sun May 13, 2012 11:58 am

Tried kite out for first time on water yesterday in about 15-20. These baby's are amazing. I was very impressed and surprised.

Turning is amazing. Side lines connect direct to kite (like a c kite). This gives it a very direct smooth feel. Quick turning speed and responsiveness.

Has all the depower of a bow kite with the center line bridle. Relaunches/self launches like a bow kite.

Gives a ton of low end power. I was ripping it up in 15-20 on a 9 meter and a 130 board at 165 pounds.

Honestly I liked it better than my 2009 Best Nem HP lmao I'm going to sell my newer kite and ride this baby !!!

One pump. Rasta colors look great too.

If you have a chance to grab one for cheap these kites are worth checking out. Would probably be awesome in the waves also or for Zion to Waukegan down winders. Very smooth turning and power.

People need to try out some of the older kites. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'd give it a 9/10.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Open Forum