Support my Research Project and win a Kite Board!

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Support my Research Project and win a Kite Board!

Postby phdkite » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 am

Dear Mr. and Ms. Kiter,

I’m Sebastian and I’m an active member in our kite community. When I’m not kiting, I’m working at the Chair of Marketing and Innovation Management at the Brandenburg University of Technology in Cottbus (Germany). My research field is market research (preference measurement) and I’m writing my PhD thesis in this topic.

Typically, a PhD thesis is a „dry subject“. Therefore, I decided to be more funky and connect my research project with my hobby instead of using standard research examples (e.g., Cars, Bikes, Jobs).

In this respect I created a survey regarding the topic of kite surfing and you can be a part of it, if you like to. I’ll start a lottery among all participants with twelve prizes: One brand-new Kite Board (fitting your size), One Kite Bag (fitting your size) and 10 Kite Shirts.

IMPORTANT: This survey is explicitly not for inexperienced guys. If you want to take part, terms such as Hangtime, Depower or Bar Feeling should not be unknown words for you. Similarly you should know, that Cabrinha isn’t a Cocktail and North isn’t just an orientation ;-).

EXTRA IMPORTANT: Please read all notes and hints carefully and answer every question focused and prudential. If you are just clicking through or taking part multiple times, you will be excluded from the lottery. You can double your chances by answering clearly and focused (No Shit!). Several Hints will be shown.

Taking part takes about 20 minutes. Questionnaire will be found here:https://www.maciem.tu-cottbus.de/kitesurfing.html

Please activate JavaScript, to get the survey working properly :-(.

If you have questions, write me an eMail: kitesurfing@tu-cottbus.de

Best Regards
Sebastian
phdkite
Kiter Noob

Re: Support my Research Project and win a Kite Board!

Postby matt761 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Do we get to see the results if you put out a report or anything?
matt761
Sand Bagger

Return to Open Forum