new rider michigan side

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

new rider michigan side

Postby caseyknotts » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:33 pm

hello,
My name is casey, im 27 and im posting to this forum to try and connect with some riders to learn and ride together. I mostly travel to the east side of the lake locations, i have taken a few lessons so im not completly new to the sport.
Looking for some help and advice.....thanks
caseyknotts
Sand Bagger

Re: new rider michigan side

Postby WaWaZat » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey buddy... welcome!! I travel up to the Michigan side with a crew as well as you are welcome to come down around Indiana with a banjo on your knee, up the IL coast! Glad to chat further with you and have you join our crew. Call to chat or text next time you sense wind and I'll let you know here the party is!! We also do trips fairly regularly... stay tuned for that.....

Mike
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite.com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Postby caseyknotts » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Thanks mike...i live in northern indiana and im willing to travel pretty much anywhere...weekends are when i normally can make the trip and most tuesdays...my phone is 260 336 0922...feel free to text me with details...thanks again...looking forward to some wind

casey

If anybody else is willing to take me under their wing....let me know...any advice is welcomed
caseyknotts
Sand Bagger

Postby kitekid21 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:47 pm

I'll post if I'm heading up that way too! Feel free to pm me.
I'm the guy in the obnoxious board shorts, always. Twitter: @chi_surfer
kitekid21
Resident Windfreak

Postby caseyknotts » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 pm

thanks kitekid21.....to be honest i dident expect a responce from anyone....thanks to the guys that are willing to include me....i have many skills and resources to contribute to the group....this weekend is looking pretty crazy, just got off work and now im heading out to work for my self...but looking at tuesday for a trip in the afternoon if the wind looks right....anyone have any plans for tuesday?
caseyknotts
Sand Bagger

Postby WaWaZat » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:52 pm

caseyknotts wrote:thanks kitekid21.....to be honest i dident expect a responce from anyone....thanks to the guys that are willing to include me....i have many skills and resources to contribute to the group....this weekend is looking pretty crazy, just got off work and now im heading out to work for my self...but looking at tuesday for a trip in the afternoon if the wind looks right....anyone have any plans for tuesday?

The wind makes our plans Casey. :) We're keeping an eye on tomorrow and Monday in Zion.
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite.com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Postby caseyknotts » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 am

tuesday evening is looking i like i can get to the south end of the lake.....any takers?
Im thinking weko beach if the wind is outa the north....let me know what you guys think....thanks
caseyknotts
Sand Bagger

Return to Open Forum