Moved to Florida, Miss you guys already!

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Moved to Florida, Miss you guys already!

Postby Annie » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:50 am

Hi Guys,

Have been missing you all terribly this summer!

Been a busy summer for me, married my Danish boyfriend, moved to Cocoa Beach, Florida, September 1st (excellent kiting out here on the ocean and the smooth, warm waters on the Banana River!) and have been staying off the water as we are expecting our first baby this coming January (apparently kiting is frowned upon while pregnant, so just going with it :wink: )!

Also, many thanks for the fun and friendships these past few years kiting on beautiful (salt free) Lake Michigan, have really enjoyed the kiting company: Mike (wawazat), Jeff, John, Mike U., Scottie, Matt, Jimbo, Paul, Dawid, West, Roman, Jason, Blase, Ivo (+ a handful of others.....sorry if I can't remember your name at the moment....)

If any of you ever make it this direction, please look me up, amarie229@hotmail.com. Annie
Annie
Board Monkey

Re: Moved to Florida, Miss you guys already!

Postby West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:08 am

Annie, so happy for you. Congrats on all accounts...hubby, baby-on-da-way, Oceanside. Enjoy, enjoy and wishing you the best with ALL!!
...sure gonna miss your smiling face at the beach..... :D
West
Wind Whore

Postby zulutimer » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 am

I was wondering where you were lately!

It's all good! Congrats and best wishes to you and new family!

Take care,

Paul
Paul
zulutimer
Kite Crew in Training

Postby WaWaZat » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Huh... wha... uh ... married!!!... moved!!... BABY?!!!!! All these major life changing events and this is where I have to hear 'bout 'em????!! Actually Hailee mentioned the married part. :) Well congrats to you & Jesper! Missed you this summer. Wish we coulda had a send-off kite but I'm sure we'll all cross paths soon enough. Don't be a stranger..... Since you left so abruptly, I have a good mind to insist you 2 fly back up next weekend for my kiter pizza party!
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite. com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Postby Jimbo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Hey Annie

Congrats, was wondering where you were hiding out at? Cocoa Beach! Very Nice indeed. :D
Best wishes,
Namaste.
Jim
Jimbo
Kite Crew in Training

Return to Open Forum